Friday, October 25, 2013

October Blog Hop 1

Okay, I just want to apologize ahead of time for all my posts today. It's Blog Hop day over at PTI. We were supposed to make tags so of course, I focused on Christmas. I usually don't make tags but I'm glad that I made these. Now I have some fun ones to use at Christmas!!! :)


Honestly, I think this is my favorite tag! But here's a picture of all the tags I made today! :)


I'll also be entering these tags into CAS-ual Friday's Challenge this week! Hopefully I'll get on the bandwagon and get some of their stamps. They're so adorable! For the last challenge, I'm entering them into the CASE Study Challenge. I know they aren't ballerina-ish but the tags she made inspired me in general! :)

I really appreciate you stopping by and if you'd like to see more, follow my blog!

Kristen

17 comments:

  1. I think that's my favourite too Kristen, but I really like all of them. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...your favorite is mine also, but all of them are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you ran the holly off the edges of the SU! tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite too, but I also love the nontraditional colors on the "cozy" tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful! I think I am most drawn to the one with the purple deer, I don't know why :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. Your favorite is my favorite too! Love the layered stamping leaves. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous collection of tags! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous set of tags...I also like the same tag as you...although that one with the deer is a very close second!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kristen! Looks like you had a creative hot streak! Look at all the wonderful things you got done - all your tags are amazing - I love how each one is so very different from the others - a little work of art all it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so pretty! wonderful set of tags! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your CSC win Kristen! Love your tags, all different but all very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing tags! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the way you photographed it, the way you made it, the colors you used...the whole stinking thing! thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all so pretty! The colors and stamping are amazing. I like the holly jolly tag, too--fabulous stamping! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete