Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May Embellishment Kit


Hi there!! I'm going to be showing off the latest Kit release from Pinkfresh Studios! There were a ton of little goodies that came out with the May Kit. I used a few different products. So let's get started!

To start the card off I cut and scored a piece of white cardstock. On one side, I added a piece of adhesive and covered it with glitter. I then took a stamp set from Winnie & Walter [not included in the kit] and stamped the rose image. On a separate piece of paper, I die cut the banner from a die that comes in the kit. It also has this awesome matching stamp set from Winnie & Walter. In coordinating inks, I stamped the banner onto the die cut piece.


I adhered the banner to the base of the card with foam adhesive. I then added some strong adhesive to the back of the copper flair badge and adhered it to the base. In the kit, there are some awesome epoxy stickers. I took a couple and added them to the card. With some sequins I had laying around, I added a few to the front for a little more embellishment. To finish off the card, I rounded the corner at the bottom. It just looked lonely down there to me! :)


And that's about it from me today!! I hope you liked my card! If you instagram, make sure to add this so we can see your awesome projects! -->> #pinkfreshstudiokit



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment