Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cloud 9 Challenge

I can't believe it's May already. Insane! So here's a nice fun challenge over at Cloud 9. This is the inspiration photo we were given. 


Here's what I came up with!

I first cut out a scalloped borer circle die and cut a piece of aqua cardstock to go in the center. I then stamped the inside with WPlus9 stamps. For the flowers, I just rolled pieces of cardstock until I got round looking roses! I put a piece of aqua ribbon behind to act as leaves. Along the edges of the roses, I added Distree Stickles for a little sparkle. Along the edges of the scalloped border, I used enamel accents. I just love enamel accents! On the inside of the card, it says "happy birthday". Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card for today! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely perfect! A wonderful interpretation of the inspiration picture! Thanks for joining us at Cloud9!

    ReplyDelete