Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bonus CAS with Sweet Stamp Shop

If you're coming over from Sweet Stamp Shop, welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by. I have two bonus cards for you!

On the first card, I used Fall Gratitude and the little round circles from Kiss Me.


For my inks, I used a variety of different Hero Arts Shadow Inks. They are my absolute favorite!



For my next card, I decided to go ahead and use the circles to make it look like confetti falling. I found the idea from an invitation on Pinterest, of course! :)



I hope you enjoyed the extra blog content! Make sure to become a follower. I'll be hosting a little giveaway here soon with an awesome Sweet Stamp Shop set. You don't want to miss it!!! :) Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see y'all soon!

Kristen



1 comment: