Hi there! It's been forever since I posted. I've been on vacation but I'm finally back! I'm guest designing this month for Avery Elle and my oh my, they have some awesome products up their sleeves this month! Let's just get to it!
Today I'm showcasing one of their stamp sets, Circle It.
For the first card, I wanted to make something that could be used for any time of celebration. I thought this would be perfect for New Years.
For my second card, I wanted to make a Christmas one of course! This sentiment is absolutely perfect!
So there's my cards and I hope you go on to the other blogs to see theirs as well :)
Kristen Foreman (you're here!)
To celebrate our December/January Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have untilto enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thank you so much for stopping by!! :) Can't wait to show you projects throughout the whole month!!