Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day Watercolor!

So I hope y'all had a great Valentine's weekend! I spent a lot of it with my husband when he wasn't working. The other part was spent crafting for various design teams but I was lucky enough to get a card in for the Little Tangles Challenge. I ordered a few stamps from Neat and Tangled last week [which arrived like 2 days later] and wanted to create a card using them. The challenge was to create a watercolor piece which is right up my alley. I love anything watercolored. :)


I first started off with my watercolor paper base. I added some different watercolors and also used some Heidi Swapp gold spray. I then stamped my image from Neat and Tangled using Be My Valentine in purple ink. I die cut a few hearts from Simon Says Stamp. A couple of the hearts, I dipped in gold leaf. It took a little while to dry but I wasn't in any rush. I then adhered everything to the card and added some sequins to finish it off! :)


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! Thanks so much for stopping by today!! :) Hopefully I can get a chance to participate in more challenges soon!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love that gold dipped hearts and the gold spray!

    ReplyDelete