Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Waffle Flower Challenge: Shaker Card!

I'm joining the Waffle Flower Challenge today! Yay! :) I made this card right before I had to leave for work today so that's pretty awesome ;) I'm so excited to join the challenge. I just received new goodies from Waffle Flower which are nothing short of amazing plus the challenge inspiration was great so I just had to make something! Oh, and just to add. For some reason I thought the inspiration colors involved lavender... I don't know what I was seeing. But I think I got the other colors right! ha! :)

So I'm on this new shaker card kick. I don't know what took me so long to get into it but here I am and it's the second day I've made a shaker card [my other will be posted on the Bazzill blog in a couple days.. yay!] Anyways, I'm a late bloomer when it comes to shaker cards. 



So I started with a piece of cardstock I blended with some ink. I die cut an oval using a Lil Inker die. I then adhered a piece of acetate onto the back and also covered the back with some foam adhesive. On a seperate piece of white cardstock, I used Pattern Play from WF to make a fun little design using coordinating colors from the inspiration! I then gathered a ton of sequins and put them in the center and placed the blended piece on top. 



I then used the In Every Way Stamp set and stamped some of the floral images along with the sentiment. I fussy cut around everything and popped it up on foam adhesive. I just can't tell you how much I LOVED how this turned out! 



Thank you so much for stopping by! It's always so greatly appreciated :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! FABULOUS card! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Photo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete