Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge #84

Click HERE to see my post featuring Pinkfresh Studios recent Kit release!

<3

Hi again! I have another post. On this post, I'll be showing you a simple card I made inspired from this week's inspiration photo!

To start the card off, I cut and scored a piece of A2 cardstock. With a Winnie & Walter stamp, I stamped triangle images in different colors to mock the outfit. I then diecut happy from one of their dies in black paper. I placed it atop the card with glue.


With blank ink, I stamped the sentiment. It's from a coordinating set that works with the die which is also from Walter & Winnie. Lastly to finish off the card, I added black sequins and rounded the top corner. :)


That's pretty much it from me today! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

1 comment: