Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Cards

Here are just some new cards using random things I've gotten over the past couple of months. Most is from Simon Says Stamp. :) Love that store. I'll be entering these into the Anything Goes Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. I'm also participating in the online card class I found over at Kristina Werner's blog. Hope you enjoy. :)

Also, sorry about the poor photo quality. That iPhone has a mind of its own and takes pictures however it wants to :P I'll post separate pages for these cards.

First up, I love the window idea. This is a sketch layout in the card class. Super simple but very effective for making a lovely card! Oh, Hello stamp is from Stampin' Up. Paper and "today is a new day" are from Simon Says.



No comments:

Post a Comment