Sunday, February 24, 2013

Paper Smooches Challenge

Here's another card for today. I'll enter it into Paper Smooches' Challenge found here. It was based off a cool shades challenge. I used that loosely and added pops of yellow to brighten the card up. Here's the final result. The background stamp is Paper Smooches. The coloring was done with Copic Markers.  I used mostly PTI and Stampin' Up paper. "Excited for You" is from Simon Says! :) Thanks for stopping by!

I will also be entering this card into Oozak's Challenge found here. I LOVE their site. Such great prices!

3 comments:

  1. Love the bold geometric background you created! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the background stamp! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOVE those squares!! What a fun use for this stamp and color story! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- I hope you join in the fun with this week's challenge {picture perfect}!!!

    ReplyDelete