Thursday, October 10, 2013

Neat and Tangled Guest Designer!

Hello!! I'm so excited to say that I'll be a guest designer over at Neat and Tangled for the next month! I'm so excited. Their stamps are so adorable and fun to use.  So what's your favorite holiday? Mine is a close tie between Christmas and Halloween. With Halloween rolling around later this month, I figured I would make a card geared towards that.  



I wanted to think outside of the box with the awesome stamps Danielle sent me (which were mainly Christmas!). I took one of my favorite sets, Simple Christmas and with the half circle wreath, stamped it in black in twice to make a complete circle.  To add a little depth to the project, I used the evergreen pieces with grey ink.  This adorable little bow die was the perfect size for this wreath.  The sentiment Happy Haunting is from Graveyard Shift (another favorite of mine).  Simple and easy to recreate for many people! I can't wait for another guest post next week at Neat and Tangled!! :) Well that's all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Challenges: Simon Says Stamp Challenge

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Kristen, a lovely image and great colour of the gorgeous bow and sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete