Monday, October 28, 2013

Personal Post :)

Hi! I never do personal posts so I figured it's time for one. :) I just wanted to share a few pictures with you of our time here in San Diego so far. Ya know, my husband and I never wanted to move here in the beginning but with the Navy, you don't get a choice. We're making the best out of it.


This is me and my husband, Michael. We took a trip to Julian and had a mini photo shoot in the apple orchard!


I think this one is by far my favorite. :)


Oh, and I'm in love with this one as well! He's so handsome!!


Here's me on the cliffs in Point Loma!



Here are a couple of photos of our babies! This is of Brody. 


This beautiful girl is Bree!


These pups and my husband keep me sane. Oh--and card making! I am so excited though for our trip coming up towards the end of November. We're going back to the PNW. Ahh--I can't wait!

We would always take our quads to Tahuya and go mudding! Gorgeous!


This was at Mount Rainier!


This adorable chipmunk was at Hurricane Ridge in Port Angeles during July.


This was at Hurricane Ridge as well in November!


Those are just a few pictures I put up--I'm getting excited for our visit already!

Well thanks for stopping by and looking at all my photos and me reminiscing on the past! :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! Thanks for sharing a little glimpse of your life with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have property by tahuya! Hope you enjoyed your time here in the PNW!

    ReplyDelete