Friday, November 1, 2013

Avery Elle Challenge

 Today I'm joining Avery Elle's Challenge. We were to come up with a card based on this sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


The stamp I used Happy Camper. I first stamped the mountains on some masking paper. After placing the mountains the way I wanted them, used distress and hero shadow inks to blend the sky. I then colored the mountains with Copics. I then used Simon Says Stamps banner die and stamped the sentiment on it. For a finishing touch, I added dash lines, cropped the edges and added glitter to the tops of the mountains.


Here's a close up! :)

I'm also entering this into Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge! Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Great use of white space. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete