Monday, March 24, 2014

Lil Inker Design March Release Day 2


It's day 2 of the release for Lil Inker! For the first card, I'm showing off Stitched Butterflies. I die cut the butterflies from different cardstocks. The sentiment is from Spring sentiments. 



For the next card, I die cut a few different flowers from the Spring Flowers Die set. This set is so adorable! It was super fun creating it!! :) The sentiment is from the Darling Diamonds set.


So I'm in love with this last card, like for real. It's so colorful and fun. I first took the Swirls cover up die and die cut all different kinds of colors. I next paper pieced everything together to the way I wanted it to look. I then used the oval die and cut a piece of vellum. I then took the new stitched letters and numbers dies and cut out the sentiment. :) What do you think?!


Here are the new sets I used.







So here's the hop list!! Make sure to see what everyone else is up to!!!

Kristen << you're here!


26 comments:

  1. Wow! Now I wish I bought the alphabet! Love the cards you made ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to show off the butterflys and the alphabet, I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are really gorgeous! The bright colors look great with the white. I love how you made each card so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! Love the bright flowers and of course, the last card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 50-and-fabulous card is just that! Über-awesome-sauce, as Laura P might say... You are also whetting my appetite for those flowers and letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright bold colors on your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your cards are super sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice simple card and then the bright & bold ones! Love them all, so creative & cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore that butterfly and flower die and how you showcased them on your cards. Great colour and on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what awesome cards...I just love the last it just screams happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous CAS creations, Kristen! I especially love the first one! All of those colorful butterflies are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I even noticed the swirls cover up die until I saw your stunning, vibrant card! LOVE it! Now my wishlist is even longer... I love all of your creations today, your use of color and CAS elegant style! Perfecto!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards! Lovin' those butterflies! Great colors on your pretty card! So many dies, so little time.... my list is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how clean and simple your cards look! The bright pops of color are great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome cards!! Love how they are so bold and colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards....from lovely CAS to bold and 'wow'...

    ReplyDelete
  17. the cards are all so different. The 50 is in-your-face with bright colors. the butterflies are so soft and pretty. The flowers on the second card really pop off the white. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards. Love the butterflies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!! So different, yet each with a graphic feel! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card! Love the new dies & stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love what you did with the Swirls cover up die; nice bright colors. Each card is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  22. All 3 are fabulous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!! You were BUSY!! LOVING your SWEET Designs and the FUN and HAPPY Spring Colors you used!! AMAZING Inspiration again today!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful cards--my fave is the butterfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards! The butterfly one is my pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous cards! Really love the rainbow butterflies!

    ReplyDelete