Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Neat and Tangled, My Favorite


For my other post from today, go HERE.

Hi there, again. I'm posting today for Neat and Tangled's March release. Some adorable products were released and I loved making projects. Today I'm going to show off a stamp that says "You are my most favorite" which is perfect because I tell my husband that all of the time! 


For the base of the card, I watercolored with three different colors. I then took a piece of vellum and stamped the image with Versamark and covered it with silver embossing powder.


To finish off the card, I die cut the bottom of the vellum and stapled it to the card base. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! I can't wait to show you my card for tomorrow! :) 

7 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! I can't get over all the variety the DT created with this one stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The sentiment embossed is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sentiment. Looks so rich in the silver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing! Great technique with the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the silver embossing on the vellum and how the background shows through. So pretty...beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete