Monday, July 14, 2014

RIC #64

Hi! I'll have two posts for you today. First is for the Runway Inspired Challenge and the second is for Day 2 of the Neat and Tangled Release! :)


I fell in love with the inspiration photo Jen provided for us! It's so fun and something I'd totally wear!


Here's what I created using one of Mama Elephant's stamps!


I first started by watercoloring the background purple. I then added stars in different colors all over the background. To finish it off, I added the sentiment in black ink. Here's a close up for you!


The white pigment ink wasn't actually showing up like I'd hoped so I went back in with my white gel pen and filled in the stars :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you definitely play along with us this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment