Thursday, September 4, 2014

On Cherry Street: Reflections Kit

Hi y'all!! I just wanted to share a card I created using Sweet Stamp Shop's newest kit, Reflections. I am in love with this kit. The little papers that come with the kit are perfect for journalers and cardmakers alike! Here's what I created!


I attached the patterned paper to a piece of cardstock. I then attached a die cut word [die from Lil Inker Designs] with foam adhesive. I then covered it with glossy accents. To finish off the card, I added a black twine bow.


I really love how the card turned out! Super simple and makes a statement!! :)

Make sure to visit Sweet Stamp Shop to pick up your kit. You won't regret it. You could easily make around 10-15 cards with this one kit!!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment