Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lil Inker Designs August Release Day 3

It's the last day of the blog hop for Lil Inker's Release! Of course I decided to make more Halloween cards! :) Here's what I came up with.


For the first card, I used the cute little ghost die! Ahh, it's adorable :) I added some Halloween colored sequins to finish the card off. 


For the next card, I just wanted to create something very simple. I stamped some stripes onto the card and then stamped some images and the sentiment. To finish it off, I added some black enamel dots! I love how simple it is.


I liked the stripes so much, I decided to do it on the next card as well! I added the spooky diecut and covered it with glossy accents and then glitter. Again, I added black enamel dots to add a little to the card. 

Here's the product graphics:




Next stop on the hop is Lea's blog! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


28 comments:

  1. Too fun! Great design
    on all the cards.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fun and adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards I love those orange stripes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards! The ghost border die is a little spooky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of these cards..great stripes and I am going to copy your glossy accented glitter spooky sentiment, that looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloweens card. Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of stamping your own stripes. Those cards are great.
    The scream card is so fun - simple but so pretty. The sequins do add some sparkle.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Love the background stamping on the second two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and spooky--I like your use of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Halloween colored sequins on the first card and the stripes with black sentiment and shapes on second one, both are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Halloween cards! I love the first one especially, with that cute ghost and the sequins in such fun colors! Looks great on the dotted paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love polka dots and bright sequins...you rocked that first card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! Love how they can be easily reproduced and look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card designs! My favorite is the striped orange card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FUN cards!! I love the glittery "spooky" one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOO-tiful cards Kristen!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION - these are just what I need to help me get my cards done & in the mail in time - this very slow crafter feels like she can get them all done now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very fun cards...love the word die and the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are fabulous spooky greetings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your stripes are so perfectly placed! I could never do that! lol Love the glittery spooky accent, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your cards! That spooky die is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All three of these are fabulous! I think the second is my favorite. I just love those stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards! All are wonderful! The ghost plus sequins is my favorite one!

    ReplyDelete