Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!!


Hi y'all! I'm here today to show off one of the newly released stamps, Photo Booth. This set is a lot of fun to work with and you cant create so many different cards using this one stamp set. I created a clean and simple card for you. 


Well, today's actually my birthday so I made a card to celebrate my day :) I took three of the images and stamped them on little squares I pre-cut. I then popped them up on foam dots, added the sentiment and finished the card off using some enamel dots and clear sequins from Neat and Tangled.  Those can be found HERE.


Here's just a close up of what I created!


Well, thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!! :) Can't wait to see you again on the 16th. A very special release is coming out and you don't want to miss it!!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment