Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Neat and Tangled + Scrapbook Adhesives Blog Hop

Hi y'all! Neat and Tangled and Scrapbook Adhesives teamed up to bring you an awesome blog hop.  I was so excited to hear we were teaming up with SA. I use their products literally ALL of the time. So I created a card special for the occasion and here's what I created. 


To create this card, I used Tiny Triangles and On the Corner from Neat and Tangled. I first blended the background with my Hero Arts Shadow Inks. I then stamped over the top with Tiny Triangles in Versa mark ink and heat set it after adding white embossing powder. I took Neat and Tangled's new die cut that coordinates with On the Corner and created a fun image. I then took some of Scrapbook Adhesives  3D Foam Squares and popped my image up. I can't say enough about these foam squares. They are the perfect height and are very durable. I've been using these since I started paper crafting and won't look to anywhere else!!

Well that's all from me today. Make sure to leave comments on Neat and Tangled's blog as well as Scrapbook Adhesives blog. There are some awesome prizes up for grabs. Two people will be chosen [one from Neat and Tangled's blog and the other from SA's blog] from the comments left. Winners will receive a prize pack. They each will have $25 worth of product from each company! Eek! So get to commenting! 


Thank you so much for stopping by! And I hope you enjoyed!! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Love that you came up with a sentiment pair that I hadn't even though of yet and your card illustrates it perfectly! Gorgeous blending and I Love those triangles in the background too!

    ReplyDelete