Monday, June 2, 2014

Lil Inker Designs June Release Day 2

Back for Day 2 of Lil Inker's Release! :) I have two cards to show you today both using new products and one old ;)

For the first card, I used Modern Mehndi and a new Hello word die. Laura created these awesome word dies that include hello, smile and thanks. Perfect for any type of card!


It's a very easy card to create. I just stamped the background in different colors and adhered the die with foam dots and of course, I added glitter to the word! 


The next card is the most simple card I think I have ever created but I love it. I just love simple. It's using the new Piece of Me stamp set and Puzzle Pieces die. 


Maybe I'll send it to my husband while he's on a deployment. He'd get a kick out of it! :)


And a quick glimpse of the new products I used.





Here's the blog hop list :)

Kristen << you're here!


Thanks for stopping by! :) See you tomorrow for Day 3!!


28 comments:

  1. Your first card is so sweet I love that you stamped your own bg your second card is one of the best CAS cards I've ever seen and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modern Mehndi perfection! fabulous colors and the glitter die cut is superb with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards...the color combo and the puzzle piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love the background you created on the first one - and the glittery word! And the second card is CAS perfection!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...I'm especially in love with your first card! The floral stamps, the colors, the new word die! It's lovely and just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both! and that hello die is on my need list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the puzzle pieces! They are so fun! And I'm glad to see the word die for Hello in action. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all that white space on the puzzle piece card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Using the little puzzle piece made a very plain and simple card really stand out. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be checking out these new designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the sparkle in the sentiment and the pretty background you created. And the second card is super FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOTH of these are so fabulous, LOVE the glitter word and the second card is just an adorable CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your HELLO is to die for--so bright and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the glittery hello and cute sentiment on the puzzle piece card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...I just adore the first with the flower background and the glossy accents on the puzzle piece! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful display of two totally different styles of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards! Love that beautiful 'hello' die featured on the gorgeous Modern Mehndi background! Yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful cards! I love the Modern Mehndi background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your glittered HELLO finished the card off nicely with the colorful background. Your second card with the puzzle piece is the most CAS I've seen and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Had to laugh at the "piece of me" card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards! Your hello card is gorgeous - love the glittery sentiment! Love the puzzle card - such fun sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That hello die cut looks delicious and I'm still chuckling about your second card. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great release. Love the simple clean look

    ReplyDelete