Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop Reflections Release

So today Sweet Stamp Shop is having a special release. It's Nicole's 30th birthday and she wanted to create something for the fans that symbolized everything she's about. So she came up with this kit which is perfect. Like the other kits, it seems like it would be geared towards scrapbookers [I don't even think I know the "coined" term really lol] but it's also perfect for cardmakers, especially if you're in a pinch! Here's the cards I created for this wonderful kit!


For the first card, I took the line stamp for the kit's stamp set and created my own notebook paper feel. I then added a strip of the green polka dot paper and stapled my sentiment to the card front. To finish it off, I added buttons, a sequin and I rounded the corners. This card was so easy to make. Hardly any stamping and the sentiment is just perfect.


With the next card, the process was exactly the same MINUS the stamping. Literally, no stamping whatsoever. Ahh! Sometimes it's nice to do something different for a change. 


Again, for the last card I used no stamps. I created my strips of black on the background with some scraps I had laying around. I mean, how much easier can it get?! 

So here's the kit in all it's glory! You can pick one up HERE for dirt cheap!


And as always, thank you so much for stopping by!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment